I am back with another post, but this time it’s a tag. I saw this tag that one of my favourite bloggers Hannah did a while ago & I loved the idea of it. So even though I wasn’t tagged I thought I would do it anyway haha!
So here we go with the questions!
1.What is your Favourite Candle Scent?
I wouldn’t say I have a specific favourite. I feel like I have a running trend though! Anything that smells like Vanilla! I love the Christmas Cookie, Vanilla Cupcake from Yankee Candle. If I had to pick it would be Christmas Cookie!
2. What Female Celebrity do you Wish was Your Sister?
This is such a strange question for me because I really don’t know much about many celebrities! However if we can include a YouTuber then I would say Jamie Genevieve! I absolutely love her and I think she’s so funny!
3. What Male Celebrity do you Wish was Your Brother?
Hmmm, totally random but Jack Whitehall I don’t know if it’s just after watching the series he did on Netflix with his dad but that man cracks me up so much! You should so watch it! It’s hilarious honestly.
4. How Old Do you Think You’ll be when you get Married?
I don’t want to be too old! I don’t know how old but let’s just hope my boyfriend reads this post and takes note that I don’t wanna be old when we get married 🙂
5. Do you Know a Hoarder?
No I don’t think so. I used to keep clothes that I hadn’t worn for literally years & I’d never throw them out! Does that count?
6. Can you do the Splits?
I used to be able to. No chance now haha.
7. How old Were you When you Learnt to Ride a Bike?
God knows but I can still picture it now over the park with my dad and siblings!
8. How many Oceans have you Swam in?
Probably like 2 but I hated every minute of it. If I think about where I am when I am actually in the sea I’ll freak haha. Especially if I can’t touch the bottom. Sharks, fish, seaweed… just no!
9. How Many Countries Have you Visited?
5 I think
10. Is Anyone in Your Family in The Army?
Nope, I’m sure my Uncle used to be.
11. What Would you Name Your Daughter if you Had One?
Errrrrm I don’t have a clue actually. I have loads of ideas then I go off them.
12. What Would you Name Your Son if you had One?
Again, no clue! I know my boyfriend will want some crazy unique name though so we will see haha.
13. What’s the Worst Grade you Got in a Test?
An E in my Physics exam lol.
14. What was Your Favourite TV Show as a Kid?
I loved Drake & Josh and The Amanda Show!
15. What did you Dress up as for Halloween when you were 8?
I can’t remember! Probably a Witch.
16. Have you Read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight Books?
17. Would you Rather Have an American or British Accent?
I have literally never thought about it! I like the American accent but I couldn’t imagine having it.
18. Did your Mother go to University?
19. Are Your Grandparents Still Married?
Yes. So, so cute!
20. Have you Ever Taken Karate Lessons?
Haha no no no.
21. Do you know who Kermit the Frog is?
Yeah of course.
22. What was The First Amusement Park You Went Too?
23. What Language Beside your Native Language Would you Like to Speak?
I think I would like to be fluent in French or Spanish.
24. Do you Spell the Colour Grey or Gray?
25. Is your Father Bald?
No way. I couldn’t imagine him bald haha.
26. Do You Know Any Triplets?
27. Do you Prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
I have never watched The Notebook! SHOCK I KNOW. So I will have to say Titanic.
28. Have you Ever Had Indian Food?
Yes. It’s not my favourite though. Chinese all day!
29. What’s The Name of Your Favourite Restaurant?
I don’t think I have a favourite restaurant really. There’s a lot of places I like but I don’t have a favourite! It depends what food I’m feeling, but I do love a good Nandos.
30. Have you Ever Been to Nandos?
Of course! I remember I was like one of the only people I knew that hadn’t been! Now I am always there!
31. Do You Belong to and Warehouse Stores? (Costco, Bookers, etc?)
Nope, maybe Costco one day!
32. What Would Your Parents have Named you if you were the Opposite Gender?
They never decided as they found out I was going to be Female.
33. If you have a Nickname, what is it?
34. Who is Your Favourite Person in the World?
MY DOG DOLLY! She’s a person in my eyes so don’t hate.
35. Would you Rather Live in the Country or the City?
All day the City.
36. Can you Whistle?
37. Do you Sleep With a Night Light?
I used to when I was younger! Not anymore though.
38. Do you Eat Breakfast Every Morning?
Nope, I know it’s bad but I just don’t feel like it every morning! I am trying to make more of an effort with it though as it is the most important meal!
39. What Medical Conditions do you Have?
None, I am very grateful for that as well.
40. How Many Times have you Been in Hospital?
Never luckily! I would not do well in Hospital!
41. Have you Ever Seen Finding Nemo?
Yes so many times.
42. Where do you Buy Your Jeans?
TopShop Joni Jeans usually!
43. What was the Last Compliment you Received?
That I look very pretty *blush*
44. Do you Usually Remember Your Dreams in the Morning?
The majority of the time yes! They are always so crazy as well.
45. What Flavour Tea do you Enjoy?
Just normal tea haha! What is that called? Breakfast Tea? I don’t know haha just tea.
46. How Many Pairs of Shoes do You Currently Own?
A lot more than I used to! Probably about 25+ but I always wear the same few.
47. What Religion Will you Raise your Children to Practice?
I don’t think I will. They can make their own choices as they grow up.
48. How Old were you When you Found out Santa Wasn’t Real?
Like 6 when I saw my mom putting the presents out in the lounge.
49. Why do you Have a Blog?
I love having somewhere to talk about things, express myself and just write what I want. I love it and it’s crazy because when I was in school I never used to like English at all but I love writing Blog posts.
50. Name Five of Your Favourite Albums Ever.
Honestly I know it is so annoying but I actually don’t have any! I just like huge mix of loads of songs!
I hope you enjoyed this tag, it was something different compared to the make-up reviews etc. It had a lot of fun doing it! I tag Chelsea for this tag – have fun girl!
I’ll be back soon guys & thank you for being here.