Hey guys, earlier today I was sat thinking about the make-up products that I can’t live without.
Everyone has their favourite’s that they stock up on just incase they use the last bit. There’s no doubt in saying that all of our most loved products are all different, some we may have only recently discovered and some we have loved for years.
I thought I would share with you my 4 favourite make-up products in my collection right now.
Kat Von D Lock-it Foundation
Right this foundation has been in my life for a very long time! In between trying other products this has always been one that I have came back to. It is honestly amazing, possibly my favourite foundation.
- It is a full coverage foundation and when I say full coverage I mean FULLLLL coverage. This stuff can literally cover tattoos (tried and tested by myself haha).
- It is a 24 hour wear liquid foundation which will last you for as long as you need it to. Especially when paired with the primer to match.
I honestly love this foundation so much, I tried for so long to find a full coverage foundation that didn’t go cakey on my skin, as well as lasting all day. It is priced at £27 which for such a good product is amazing. I use the shade Light 48 Neutral which for me works well, I usually get either that shade or Light 47.
Iconic London Illuminator
If you have been into the make-up trends for a while then you will have heard about this product for sure! This highlighter gives everyone the glow that they have dreamt of having.
- It is a beautiful liquid highlight that you can use on its own for a natural glow, mixed in with your foundation for a dewy glow or as a liquid highlight.
- You can get this highlight in 4 different shades which is so good. Mine is in the shade “Shine” which is a gorgeous pearl pink shade. I really like the shade “Original” also.
- This highlight also looks unreal if you add a powder over the top – this makes your highlighter literally POP.
As I say this is a really pretty product that completes your make-up look. I apply mine using a damp beauty blender as I find this works best for me. It is available from a number of different places, I purchased mine from Cult Beauty for £32.99. I know this is a little pricey and I did put off buying it for a while but honestly it was worth every penny and I strongly recommend it (you only need 1-2 drops so it lasts ages!).
Now I’m pretty sure this product hasn’t been around that long but it is taking the make-up world by storm! Paige Louise a make-up artist from Manchester is an incredible artist and she has created a eyeshadow base that is being named “The best in the world – nikki tutorials”. I must admit I really do agree.
- It has a thick full coverage but not at all heavy on the eye.
- The colour pay off that this base gives shadows is unreal!
- Amazing for carving out the brow.
- IT DOES NOT CREASE – AMAZING.
- This is one shade for all at the moment but P.Louise is releasing some more shades very soon.
Overall a huge hit! You also don’t need to set it with a powder but the shadows are still so easy to blend. You can order this from the P.Louise site (linked on the picture) for only £10! In my opinion that is such a good price for such a well created product.
Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector – Pressed Highlighter
This is another one of those super hyped about beauty products, although it is understandable why. I picked this up while I was in Amsterdam recently so I was fairly late on the bandwagon! However I absolutely love it, I use this everyday without doubt.
- Even though this product is a pressed highlight, it is actually pretty creamy for a powder which makes it so easy to apply.
- This little gem comes in an amazing 9 shades! – I have mine in the shade Champagne Pop (of course, who doesn’t). C Pop is a beautiful warm golden-champagne colour that suits all skin tones.
- It gives you a more blinding highlight if you apply this over the top of a liquid highlight (I use my Iconic London drops to do this) with a little fluffy brush.
Even though I was late on the bandwagon with this product like I said, I have used this every day since I got it. It can be purchased from Cult Beauty (again the link is in the picture) for £32. I think that is totally worth it for such a good quality high end highlight.