Hey guys, I thought I would share with you my thoughts and feelings on the popular Morphe palette. That took the beauty world by storm after the Jaclyn Hill Palette.
THE MORPHE DARE TO CREATE 39A PALETTE
Now I know what you are all probably thinking “Ella this palette has been out for ages”. Well I got my hands on it at Christmas so I have had it a few months. In my opinion that may seem like ages ago but I can honestly say I have been able to try out pretty much every colour in this palette apart from maybe 2-3. Therefore I know I can give a review that applies for all the shades within the palette.
That being said… let’s get started on the reason you clicked on this post haha!
I absolutely LOVE this palette, I have a few other Morphe palettes but this has got to be my favourite by far. A little bit of information before I tell you my thoughts;
- You get 39 shades! That really is a hell of a lot of eyeshadow!
- 7 of these shades are bigger than the rest and these are the “transition shades”.
- 14 of the shades are shimmer/foiled shadows and the other 18 are matte shadows.
- I believe this palette retailed at £32 (currently not available to buy from beauty bay)
Right so as I said before I love this palette. It has such a diverse range of colours so you really can do any look you desire. I have highlighted a few of my favourite colours in the palette which I have become some of the shadows I use on a daily basis.
- Cut Crease – This is one of my favourite colours in the palette, as the name states it’s the perfect colour for a cut crease. It is also great for darkening the crease up.
- Canvas – This colour for me is my perfect transition colour. It isn’t too orange or too brown. It literally is just in the middle.
- Dare me – I love that name! This is one of the foiled shadows, such a pretty deep blue colour. This suits my eye colour so if I want to add a pop of colour to my eyes, I would reach for a colour like this to give the look something different.
- Snatched – WOW is what I have to say about this one! This colour is one of the brightest in the palette and is a foiled shadow. This colour looks so pretty, if you do a halo eye and pop this in the middle. Top tip – wet your brush before going into this shadow to really make it bang!
- Evolve – Another one of the transition shades. I tend to use this after I have used Canvas to darken the transition. It is more of a deeper orange/brown (it looks really pretty on its own if going for a really natural look).
- Inspire – I love this name as well.. I love most of the names tbh haha but especially this one! I don’t use this colour as much as some of my other favourite’s, but when I do I wonder why I don’t. typical from me. This is a really pretty khaki green shimmer shade. It can look amazing if you blend it all over your lid alongside some deep browns.
- So Glam – I feel like this name represents what my make-up always is “So Glam”, even when I try to do a more natural look. Does anyone else just get carried away with glitter and shadows like I do? I love this shade! I tend to pop this in my crease if I’m doing a more natural eye. Or all over the lid for a more intense look.
Overall this is one of if not my favourite palette to use at the moment! They are super pigmented and a dream to blend out (everything we want in a palette right?).
Morphe did an amazing job on this palette. I know so many other people love this palette as well so I feel confident when I say it was 100% worth it!
Thank you for reading everyone & until next time I’ll leave it here!